Friday, December 18, 2020

Geller Group's 2020 Holiday Greeting 'Card'

 For the past 37+ years, I have taken great delight in creating an annual Holiday Greeting Card. For most years they were printed, hand signed with a message, and stuffed in an envelope, Some of my past cards can be found here: http://gellersworldtravel.blogspot.com/2012/12/a-holiday-greeting-card-retrospective.html

This year's card follows the theme of twelve ideas for the twelve days of Christmas. Some of you will recognize the graphic style from a previous year's card. But the content is new since this year witnessed my first pandemic in the 37+ years I have been designing cards.

Earlier this week I sent out this 'card' as a PDF to many friends and colleagues. However, I was hit by the GMAIL problems and most bounced back. If you would like your own copy, email me at michaelarthurgeller@gmail.com and I'll happily send one along. Happy Holidays

No comments: