Friday, May 13, 2016

West Vancouver Public Hearing: Vinson House HRA Proposal Monday May 16, 2016 6pm

As a colleague recently remarked, I always prefer to take on the difficult, but worthwhile projects.

This Monday a small, but significant proposal goes to Public Hearing at West Van Council. It is the District's first Heritage Revitalization Agreement proposal involving an older house and infill. While the resulting FAR is less than 0.6, it represents an increase over the District's 0.35 FAR. A number of neighbours will be appearing in opposition. They would prefer to see the older house go, and no zoning changes.

Below is my Council presentation. If you live in West Van, or would like to see more heritage conservation or new housing choices in the District I hope you will consider attending the meeting or send an email indicating your support to mayorandcouncil@westvancouver.ca Thanks

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

This house pictures look beautiful. https://realonlinereview.com/penis-supersizer/

Anonymous said...

Your house is quite beautiful from outside. Can you send me inside pictures.

click here

koxaguru said...

I will look at your proposal and will inform you tomorrow.
How To Get Bigger Dick

nehumihu said...

Need to find the proposal of my room.
Vigrx Plus

tiwidowi said...

Your proposal is rejected by the authority.
vigrx oil side effects

Anonymous said...

I would like to say thanks for sharing this news. The X-Factor Diet System Reviews

Anonymous said...

I am big fan of your blog. Keep up good work

Anonymous said...

I am big fan of your blog. Keep up good work Venus Factor Reviews

Anonymous said...

This blog is really very well created. Old School New Body Review

Anonymous said...

I really love the concept behind this post. Click This Link

Anonymous said...

I know one thing and that is the house pics are really great. Methods To Get My Ex Back

Anonymous said...

The picture of house you posted is great. I love it. How To Win Your Ex Back

Anonymous said...

I don't know why this case is getting new dates every time. Treatment for Sciatica