Friday, April 4, 2014

Some newer buildings around Kiev

Many of then newer apartments have a more robust design than what's generally found around Vancouver


I was impressed with this new heritage restoration and tower development. Too often such projects in Vancouver fail, in my opinion since the new does not relate to the old. Just look at the Residences at the Georgia Hotel to see what I mean.
 
 
I suspect it's tough leasing new office buildings in Kiev these days. Although I was pleased to see they have Colliers on board. I'll have to ask Kelly Heed how they're doing!
The relatively new Hyatt occupies a very strategic site in the city.
One of a number of new glassy office buildings around the city.

This sports stadium reminded me of something....but can't remember what!

Sadly this project, like a few others around Kiev has stalled.

No comments: