Friday, August 18, 2017

Georgia Geller's Ride to Conquer Cancer August 26-27 Soon!

My daughter Georgia, now a full-fledged oncologist at the BC Cancer Agency in Victoria, is joining many other caring people in the 9th Annual ride to Conquer Cancer August 26th and 27th. I know that she's too busy to solicit necessary donations and doesn't need anything more to worry about, so I am posting her message in the hope that some visitors to this blog will donate to this most worthwhile cause.
9TH ANNUAL RIDE TO CONQUER CANCER - AUGUST 26-27, 2017

Welcome to Georgia's page

Please Support My Ride
Hello everyone,

Working as an oncologist at the BC Cancer Agency, I get to see some of the amazing improvements we have made in cancer care and yet how much more we still need to discover. I would really appreciate you supporting me for the Ride to Conquer Cancer to raise money for research and better outcomes.
Happy riding!
Georgia

You can find more details and a donation form at http://www.conquercancer.ca/site/TR/Ride/Vancouver2017?px=4292924&pg=personal&fr_id=1593