Friday, December 6, 2013

Wanted! New opportunities to replicate Hollyburn Mews!

Last week, the final purchaser moved into Hollyburn Mews and I would now like to find one or more opportunities to replicate the development. I once joked that if I could get this development approved in West Vancouver, I could probably get approvals in most other municipalities.

Now that the project has been completed, I think it is fair to say that even those who were most opposed would concede that it is a very attractive development and a positive addition to the neighbourhood. It is a good on-the-ground demonstration of gentle densification in a single family neighbourhood.

The following presentation describes the story behind this development and hopefully the kind of opportunities I am seeking. If you know of a suitable location anywhere in Metro or the Fraser Valley, please get in touch at geller@sfu.ca.

It will be a wonderful Christmas present and I'll happily demonstrate my appreciation if an opportunity works out!








 














No comments: