Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Laneway housing at Interior Design Show West. Friday/Saturday Sept 20/21 2013

On Friday this week, I will be participating in a panel discussion at the Interior Design Show on Laneway Housing. http://idswest.com/ The focus of the discussion will be a very innovative Laneway House that has been constructed especially for the show.

The house will be auctioned off on Saturday afternoon at 5:15 with NO MINIMUM BID! Proceeds will go to the Alzheimer Society.
 
Here are more details on the house and the overall event. http://idswest.com/laneway/

3 comments:

krish said...

nice post on interior designs they are looking very nice.
interior designers in hyderabad

anky said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first
comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep
visiting this blog very often. I am an interior designers in kondapur. I feel great after reading this information.

Jian Zhuo said...

coach outlet store
christian louboutin
jordan shoes
uggs
ralph lauren
nmd shoes
longchamp outlet store
adidas yeezy
nike air max
cheap uggs
20170114