Friday, October 28, 2011

What to do with your pumpkins?

While I should be writing about the unfairness of calculating Community Amenity Contributions based on 'land lift' rather than the cost of providing services; or Occupy Vancouver and the Mayor's comments that the city can't act since it's provincial property, when it has been city property since 1974 when the City acquired the property on a 99 year land lease through a land exchange with the Province..... instead I would like to share some Halloween images.

Unfortunately, too many other obligations will prevent us from having a halloween party this year. However, here are a few pumpkin carving ideas along with some ways to dress up your pumpkins. I hope you are inspired!





3 comments:

vang said...

I just learned about your page from a friend and I’m glad I did visit it; I found lots of interesting articles. I enjoyed reading and I’m gonna share it with my other friends too.

www.n8fan.net

Cindy Dy said...

Awesome there, Great work, keep it up. I love returning back to this site and reading the quality content you always have on offer.

Viena
www.gofastek.com

Leslie Lim said...

First time I commented in a blog! I really enjoy it. You have an awesome post. Please do more articles like this. I'm gonna come back surely. God bless.

www.imarksweb.org