Vancouver Farmers Markets presents
RIPE: The 2nd Annual Evening
of Local Food & Libations
Sunday, September 26th 5pm-8pm
at Creekside Community Centre, #1 Athletes Way, Vancouver
The purpose of this event is simple: To Grow & Improve the Services of Vancouver’s Summer & Winter Farmers Markets
By buying a ticket to RIPE you will be directly supporting the organization to not only improve the Farmers Markets that currently exist within Vancouver, but to grow the number of markets, bringing local, seasonal food to more people in more communities.
The casual family-style, all-ages event will include:
• A feast of delicious, local and seasonal food including BBQ’d local meats, corn on the cob and a variety of fresh salads, iced tea and lemonade from a variety of our farmers & vendors and prepared by Tivoli Caterers
• Local beer and wine for adults to enjoy
• The fabulous view of the mountains from the brand new Creekside Community Centre at Olympic Village
• A sensational silent auction
• Live dessert auction
• "Pesto Guy" Richard Lewin of Golda's Pesto to MC
• Local, live entertainment Maria In The Shower
• And a kids activity corner!
Members - $50 ea / $150 Family 4-Pack (2 adults & 2 children 15 or under)
Non-members - $60 ea / $180 Family 4-Pack (2 adults & 2 children 15 or under)
*All non-member tickets include a 1 year membership to the Vancouver Farmers Markets!
To purchase your tickets: call Claire Geller at 604 537 8256 or
- Visit the RIPE/Membership table at any weekly Vancouver Farmers Markets;
- Pay below via PayPal (all tickets purchased online will be available at WILL CALL)
- Visit or call the Farmers Market office at 2-1163 Commercial Drive, Vancouver, BC V5L 3X3 or 604.879.FARM *if you plan to visit the office please call ahead as office Hours vary depending staff availability
RIPE is currently accepting interest for Sponsorship. Please email Jackie@eatlocal.org for a full sponsorship package.